Meet the Best Cosmetic Dentist Team in Ottawa
Ottawa Dentists: Meet Dr. Pamela Li.
- Dr. Li graduated from the University of Western Ontario in 1988 with a BSc in chemistry. She then completed her dental training at the University of Toronto before completing a general practice residency at St. Luke's Memorial Hospital in Utica, N.Y.
- Dr. Li worked at Moose Factory General Hospital on the Moose Factory Indian Reservation in Northern Ontario and traveled to Kasheshewan reservation regularly to service the needs of remote aboriginal communities.
- In 1994, Dr. Li returned to her hometown of Ottawa to begin her private practice. She has been practicing downtown since 1997 and moved to her present location in August 2008.
- She is dedicated to continuing her education and has attended the prestigious Las Vegas Institute (LVI) and completed comprehensive postdoctoral courses in neuromuscular dentistry and cosmetic dentistry. She is certified in oral conscious sedation with the Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation (DOCS). She is also one of the few dentists in Ottawa certified in the Pure Power Mouthguard (PPM), a revolutionary new sports guard. She is certified in Invisalign and is a member of the American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, American Academy of Craniofacial Pain and the International Association for Orthodontics. She is also a member of the Argyle Associates and Gumdocs implant study clubs.
- Dr. Li has also volunteered her time on dental mission trips to assist the underprivileged through visits to both the Dominican Republic and St. Lucia.
- When she's away from the office, Dr. Li enjoys the company of family and friends, traveling, skiing and skating.
- Dr. Li has been married to Clinton for 14 years. They have two beautiful daughters, Sophia and Meagan that keep them busy with piano, dance, swimming and skating lessons.
Sophia and Meagan, that keep them busy with piano, dance, swimming and skating lessons.
Meet The Team
Letitia Sutherland - Dental Assistant
- Letitia became a certified dental assistant in 1991 and has also worked as a hygienist. She is friendly and conscientious and enjoys helping people to see that going to the dentist can be a pleasant experience.
- Letitia has been happily married to her husband Paul for 14 years. He is a massage therapist which is handy for her after a long day of work. They live in Orleans with 2 cats. She enjoys gardening, reading, cooking and ballroom dancing.
Rhonda Cross - Dental Hygienist
- Rhonda has been a hygienist for 22 years. She was a dental assistant prior to that. She is thorough yet gentle and sincerely cares about the oral health of her patients. Rhonda enjoys taking the time to get to know her patients, helping them feel comfortable in a dental environment.
- Rhonda is married with 3 children, Gregory, Gillian and Victoria. She enjoys gardening and spending time with her family and friends. She enjoys being a sports mom.
Leah - Receptionist
- Leah has more than 10 years of experience. She looks forward to being the first person patients see when they come in for their appointment and reassures patients with her smile.
- She has been married for 12 years and three of them were spent volunteering in Honduras. She spends her free time with friends and family and pursuing volunteer work and musical interests.
Lena - Dental Hygienist
- Lena is a Registered Dental Hygienist with nine years of experience in the dental field. She previously worked as a dental assistant
- She is dedicated to providing the best care possible for her patients and continues to further her knowledge every year by maintaining at least 25 hours of continuing education courses.
- Lena loves to spend time with her husband Patrick and dog Bosco. In her spare time she enjoys hiking, Latin dancing and skiing in the winter.